Salad Bar Choices
For those special occasions or maybe you might just like to order for a party at home... Our salad choices are created to provide you with a selection of handmade, fresh and seasonal salads. Each salad is made within 24hours of delivery. Salads are delivered in a box with ingredients listed for you. You have an option to add a platter for ease which is chargeable and we will arrange collection within 5 working days of your delivery. Each salad will feed upto 6 guests and will need to be consumed within 12 hours from delivery.
Throughout July you can choose;
- Fresh fennel, orange and caper salad (N) (Vegan) - This light summery vegan option is made from fresh, crisp fennel, radish, rocket and pistachio with a lovely hint of juicy citrussy orange. Perfect for vegans and meat eaters alike with barbecue or even a cold roast chicken with a glass of rosé in the garden.
- Butterbean, beetroot and butternut salad with spelt, goat cheese and pinenuts (V) - This vegetarian dish is superb and full of flavour. It is perfect for a light summery lunch with a leafy salad and glass of white. It’s perfect as a light, vegetarian lunch by itself or as a side dish for a piece of griddled fish or lamb.
- Spice chickpea and fresh vegetable salad (V) - Based on a classic Fattoush this Middle-Eastern dish is made from crisp, fresh cucumber, heritage tomato, radish, onion and feta. Our twist then adds lightly pickled red onion and chickpeas toasted in all spice and cumin to add a spicy warmth. Served with chopped coriander and fresh lemon dressing.
- Coal Yard Kitchen potato salad (V) - Most people have their own recipes for this classic dish but we love our Chef, Jane’s take. Fresh and crunchy new potatoes tossed in a blend of crème fraiche and sharp Dijon mustard with lemon zest, chopped chives and sea salt.
- Mexican slaw - This spicy coleslaw adds a bit of zing to a burger or salad on a sunny afternoon. We make ours with shredded red cabbage, red onion , crunchy carrot, red pepper and coriander and bind it all together with a crème fraiche and mayonnaise base and the essential sharp acid taste comes from lime juice, finished with a sprinkle of dry chilli.
- Tropical fruit salad (V) - Platter of colourful tropical fruit such as pineapple, cantaloupe melon, passion fruit, watermelon and strawberries (individual ingredients can be subject to availability). This is also on our brunch menu and is perfect as a light summer dessert as well as a barbecue salad with lots of kids.
Just keep adding your choices!
|Our Price: £12.00|